Sunday, May 17, 2020

NIgerian Prince Scam and Thinking LIke a Freak!!!




If you have an e-mail account you have received that scam email you know the one that promises you wealth untold in return for all your personal information.

You are the lucky one they have chosen to help them get there gold out of another country and into your bank account.

Most of us when we get his message just press the delete key.  However after listening to "Think Like a Freak"  I realized this was the wrong approach.  We should all respond to the email to flood the scammer with email leads he has to follow up on.

This will reduce the chances of him finding that person who is gullible enough to believe it is real. However, 99%+ of us just press delete but WHY??

Hope you enjoy the exchange as much as I did:

SENDER MESSAGE 1



Attention:



I know you will be surprise to read my email. Please do not be skeptical to reply me. My name is Major General Bert K. Mizusawa. I am a member of the

US ARMY team deployed to Syria because of the current ISIS problems. I discovered trunk box containing BARS OF GOLD as we killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi  the ISIS LEADER.






I have deposited the box with a security company here in Iraq. Now I am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me to receive the box of gold in his country before l will come over and join the person. This bars of gold worth well above TEN MILLION US DOLLARS. Please, I want this to be a

secret between you and me since this is important.



Please send me the following below.



1.Your Full Name...

2. Address....

3. Occupation...

4. Age..........

5. Your Telephone Number.

6. ID CARD



As soon as I received these information I will get back to you with scan copies of my international passport and military ID CARD.

ATTACHED IS THE PICTURE OF THE GOLD BOX.



Best Regards

Major General Bert K. Mizusawa.



MY FIRST REPLY TO MESSAGE



On Friday, May 1, 2020, Paul Wrote:



Please send me the photo of the gold bars do not see it attached. A copy of your passport and the bank the bars are saved at then we can further this exciting transaction.



SENDER 2ND MESSSAGE





Bert Mizusawa <bertmizusawa1@yahoo.com>

To:Paul

Thu, May 7 at 9:10 PM

I am still waiting for your good response sir regards to my early proposal.

Stay Safe





MY SECOND REPLY TO MESSAGE



From: Paul

To:bertmizusawa1@yahoo.com

Fri, May 8 at 9:56 AM



You have not provided any of the info requested below good sir. 

Once I have that info we can proceed forward on this once in a lifetime opportunity. 

Paul



SENDER 3RD MESSAGE



Bert Mizusawa <bertmizusawa1@yahoo.com>

Fri, May 8 at 6:52 PM

Attention: Paul



Your mail acknowledge and content well understood i must say a big thank you for up out to help me, The money in question is what 4.7 million united state dollars and you stand to get 40% of this funds as soon as it get to you and you will promise to keep good care of it till when i get to your Country for the shearing and investment.



I pray very very well before i choose you please keep this to the top most secret due to the nature of my work as a service chief in the United States Army, because i will not like anything to jeopardize my life and career in all my years in the Army.



I'm interested in investing into construction, Agriculture and Real Estate Management and any lucrative business you may suggest, and since i trust and have much confidence in you, i think it will be easier for me to invest this fund through you.



Upon your confirmation, i shall make arrangements to dispatch this box through the RED CROSS and have it delivered to you in your country without any problem.I have all the document to back you up on this deal.



Attach is a copy of my Military ID,Picture of the GOLD please keep this at the top most secret till it get to your door step.I will call you when i am free because they do not allow us to make calls or receive calls here only from the public phone for security purpose



Kindly forward to me with the following details so that i will proceed in registration of the consignment in your name as a beneficiary of the fund.



Waiting for your urgent response,



Your Full Name ..........................

Your Full Address .......................

Your Direct Mobile Number ................

Scanned Copy Of Your ID...................

Age..........................

Occupation...................

Country..........





Regards,



Bert Mizusawa



SENDER 4TH MESSAGE



Bert Mizusawa <bertmizusawa1@yahoo.com>

To: Paul

Sat, May 9 at 10:00 AM

Hello Mr Paul my good friend how are doing today family and business i guess all is well with you over there.Just to wish you a happy weekend and stay safe.

I am waiting for your response regards to the information i sent to you via attachment.



MY THIRD REPLY TO MESSAGE



From: Paul

To:bertmizusawa1@yahoo.com

Sat, May 9 at 1:22 PM

Thanks for sending and for wishing me well. I think it would be best if you could also send me your passport and three references who can verify that you have said gold. 

Thanks 







SENDER 5TH MESSAGE



Bert Mizusawa <bertmizusawa1@yahoo.com>

To:Paul

Sat, May 9 at 6:30 PM

Hello Mr Paul if you are serious and ready to assist me Please send me the following below.

1.Your Full Name...

2. Address....

3. Occupation...

4. Age..........

5. Your Telephone Number.

6. ID CARD



MY FOURTH REPLY



From: Paul

To:bertmizusawa1@yahoo.com

Sun, May 10 at 8:34 AM

Sorry i am homeless and have no address but really want the gold what should I do?



SENDER 6th MESSAGE



Bert Mizusawa <bertmizusawa1@yahoo.com>

To:Paul

Sun, May 10 at 9:58 AM

With out this >

> 

> Hello Mr Paul if you are serious and ready to assist me Please send me the following below.

> 1.Your Full Name...

> 2. Address....

> 3. Occupation...

> 4. Age..........

> 5. Your Telephone Number.

> 6. ID CARD



MY FINAL RESPONSE PROVIDING INFO REQUESTED



From: Paul

To:bertmizusawa1@yahoo.com





Tropic Thunder

12345 Street, Aniton, Montana, USA

Scam Artist

None of your business

1-800-Shame-On-You

Picture of you in prison should work for an ID CARD. 










No comments:

Post a Comment